- 30 days fit Guarantee
- Designed in Denmark
- All orders out of Europe is without Danish vat(25%)
- Send directly from our Danish stock
Contact our sales team on (+45) 61274857 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions
Ballistic helmet in OD green from Protection Group DanmarkThis ballistic helmet is made with high cut which provides space for communication and hearing protection equipment. ARCH (Accessory Rail Combat Helmet) is made after according to the latest military standards and allows you to attach accessories on the rail and front shroud in the form of: O2 mask, COMs headset, weapon lights, video camera, side protection, visor, strobe lights, night vision, GoPro camera and more. at a weight of only 1.15 kg (without helmet side rails and front shroud) you get a light weight ballistic helmet, that isnt heavy and bulky to wear.
We have applied a layer of Polyrea spray paint around the entire helmet, ensuring that your ballistic helmet can withstand rain, oil and similar liquids. This strengthens your ballistic helmet and allows it to last for many years without the painting or the ballistic properties fading.
Ballistic helmet with many adjustment possibilities
The Liner system inside the helmet consists of 10 Memory Foam Pads, which is our specially developed foam technology that not only makes the helmet comfortable to wear, but also so that the blunt force trauma from bullet impacts is reduced. The Memory Foam pads are attached with velcro and can easily be replaced with other suspension/padding systems.
(Picture of Memory Foam Pad)
The suspension system in the ballistic consists of our special wire system, which is our specially developed PGD-Dial system which you turn to tighten the helmet and by pulling on the dial to loosen the wire system. The PGD-dial system supports the helmet so it doesn’t jump and sits tight to the head in situations where you need to act and respond quickly. Furthermore it also supports if you have loaded heavy NVG equipment on the front shroud.
(Picture of our PGD-Dial turn system)
- The inside of the helmet is padded with soft foam that can be adjusted.
- NIJ IIIA; V50 ballistic test according STANAG2920, 17 grains 720 m/sec
- 50% BFD reduction against 9 mm (HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA)
- Designed according to the latest US military standards, which provides protection against the most advanced weapons.
- Possible to adjust the helmet.
- The weight of the helmet is 1.45 kg (incl. front shroud and side rail)
- Manufactured in Twaron Aramid from Teijin.
- Size L. (54-60 cm) XL (60+)
- Accessories can be attached on the rail system.
- 5 year warranty
We keep the Ballistic ARCH helmet in stock in OD green, Khaki, Multicam and Black. If you require another color we can make this for you.
(Pictures of ARCH ballistic helmet tested against .44 Magnum, 40 S&W, .357 SIG and 9 mm)