- 30 days fit Guarantee
- Designed in Denmark
- All orders out of Europe is without Danish vat(25%)
- Send directly from our Danish stock
Contact our sales team on (+45) 61274857 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions
NIJ IIIA++ | AP stopper - 25x20 cm – ICWOur NIJ IIIA ++ 9 mm armor piercing stopper are designed to stop bullets with a hardened steel core (Solid Bullet / Solid Steel Core / Armor Piercing). These types will normally penetrate a normal bullet proof vest whether it is made in aramid or polyethylene.
The hard armor plate consists of 100% HPPE (High performance polyethylene), with a thickness of only 11 mm.
The 9 mm AP stopper is designed to work ICW (In conjunction with) NIJ II soft armor as minimum. It is recommended to be used with our PGD-Alpha bullet proof vest.
The ballistic plate are made in 2 versions, which are curved to follow the shape of the body.
- In a horizontal curved plate (to the front)
- In a vertical curved plate (for the back)
- Tested according to NIJ IIIA ++ against 6 shots from 9x19 AP SX 7.0 with 412 m/s.
- 11 mm thin
- Weighs only 400 grams per plate
- 25x20 cm (10x8 inches)
- Heat sealed waterproof cover against water, oil and similar liquids.
- 7 year ballistic guarantee